Vehicle Crossings

A vehicle crossing – commonly known as a crossover – provides access to your property between the property line and road edge. You need our permission to construct, reconstruct, modify, remove, or relocate a crossing to your property.

Apply for a Vehicle Crossing

You need to submit plans showing proposed works with your application. Plans must show the location of the nature strip, trees, and all services.

Submit your application with a contractor’s Public Liability Certificate of Currency that contains:

  • Contractor’s name and address
  • Name of contractor’s insurance company
  • Policy number
  • Expiry date
  • Amount covered under policy (min. $10,000,000).

There's a non-refundable application fee of $100. It must be paid when you lodge your application.

Apply online using our Vehicle Crossing Application

    Approved Applications

    Once your application is approved and you receive your approval letter, you will have three (3) months to obtain consent to complete vehicle crossing works.

    Pay online for your Consent to complete Vehicle Crossing works

    If you're pouring concrete, we must inspect first to ensure it complies with our standards. You need to book the inspection. We need at least 24 hours notice.

    Contact us for more information: