Complete an Application for Property Information and Information Sheet for:
- Legal point of discharge - the nominated point of discharge for proposed works and details of our assets within the property. If there are easements on the property, these details will also be provided.
- Council drains external to property - details of council drains, if they exist, abutting the property.
Please note: regarding landfill information – if you're intending to build, you need to obtain a geo-technical engineer's report.
Please complete an Application for Property Information and Information Sheet for details of any:
- Permits or certificates issued in the preceding 10 years
- Current determinations made under regulation 64(1) or exemptions granted under regulation 231(2)
- Current notice, order, certificate or statement issued under the Building Act or the Building Regulations
- information regarding flooding, termites, bush fire and designated land uncontrolled overland drainage issues.
Complete the Apply for Planning Advice form to:
- Confirm if a planning permit is required for a proposed use, a change in use, or development (including signage)
- Obtain advice on what zone or overlay affects your property
- Obtain advice or guidance on interpreting the Brimbank Planning Scheme or other planning legislation
- Obtain advice on any other planning related enquiries.
Complete the Apply for Copies of Planning Permits and/or Endorsed Plans for to:
- Search the planning history (including permits etc.) of a site
- Obtain copies of permits and endorsed plans (or other decisions) of a site
Complete a request for Land Information Certificate to obtain:
- Current valuation on the property
- Rates charged, any arrears and/ or interest charged on the property
- Any other property debts.
This information is required prior to the sale of a property so the correct settlement can be made.
The cost to obtain a Land Information Certificate for 2021-22 financial year is $27.40.