Playgroup is an informal session where mums, dads, grandparents, caregivers, children, and babies meet in a relaxed environment. No child is too young for playgroup. All children from 0–5 years of age, including babies, love new experiences.
Why take part?
- To meet other parents and carers; and
- To let your child play with other children.
Find a Playgroup
- Use our Playgroup Directory to find a playgroup near you.
Smalltalk Supported Playgroups
Smalltalk is part of a ten-week playgroup program. It’s for parents with children aged from birth to four years.
The program’s aim is to improve your child’s learning, development and well-being.
You get access to a free playgroup run by trained professionals. They’ll give you ways to help your child learn and develop.
- Improving interactions with your child in stimulating environments;
- Improving your parenting skills and confidence; and
- Supporting families to transition into other community supports.
Eligibility criteria applies.
In-Home support option
- Five one-on-one support visits in the home or suitable location; and
- Families see practical examples of Small Talk strategies and the opportunity to practice ideas with guidance from facilitator.
For further information: