When you have had both doses of any COVID-19 vaccine it is recommended that you access your COVID-19 digital certificate and link it to your Service Victoria check-in app.
To access your COVID-19 digital certificate
- Set up myGov & Medicare online accounts if you don't already have both of these.
- Link Medicare online to myGov.
- Link your vaccination record to the Services Victoria app so double vax status is shown when you use QR code check-ins
More help on providing proof of vaccinations:
- Download Flyer on linking vaccination record to Services Victoria app.
- Save digital certificate to your phone wallet
- Getting vaccination proof if you’re not eligible for Medicare
- Getting vaccination proof if you’re a veteran
- Getting proof you can’t have a COVID-19 vaccination for medical reasons.
Below are step-by-step guides and audio recordings in a variety of languages, on how to get proof of vaccinations.
More information is available through Services Australia for people with and without Medicare access, veterans and people with vaccine exemptions.