Sunshine Lights Up Again This Summer
Light Up Sunshine returns this summer with exciting program of events, including the popular Movies in the Park!
This year’s program has an additional focus on arts which will ‘light up’ the town centre with a raft of activities engaging and involving local businesses and encouraging residents and visitors into Sunshine.
Light Up Sunshine will commence activities with a series of choir performances at Hampshire Road/Interchange throughout December focusing on diversity and celebrating multiculturalism.
- 15 December - Suavis Community Choir, 11.30am
- 17 December - Singing in Sunshine Community Choir, 11.30am
- 22 December - Brimbank Multicultural Choir, 11.30am
Movies in the Park
The successful Movies in the Park screenings will begin in January at Pollard Gardens along with Illumination Art Exhibition’s and live music performances at Sunshine Art Spaces.
The initiative aims to give the community a sense of pride in their local area, increase local trade and create a safe space for people to enjoy themselves at all times.
Light Up Sunshine is delivered in collaboration with the Sunshine Business Association and encourages residents and visitors to take part in the exciting timetable of events on offer over summer.
The Light Up Sunshine program of events runs from 1 December 2015 to 6 April 2016.
- 2 January – Movies in the Park (Ghostbusters) 6-9pm, Pollard Gardens
- 16 January - Movies in the Park (Muppets Take Manhattan) 6-9pm, Pollard Gardens
- 20 January – 16 February - Illumination Project (Brimbank Community Grant) Dusk till Dawn, Sunshine Art Spaces
- 30 January – Live music (All Day Fritz) 5.30-6.30pm, Pollard Gardens
- 30 January - Movies in the Park (Stuart Little) 6-9pm, Pollard Gardens
- 13 February - Movies in the Park (Jumanji) 6-9pm, Pollard Gardens
- 27 February - Movies in the Park (Close Encounters of the Third Kind) 6-9.30pm, Pollard Gardens
- 12 March - Movies in the Park (Oddball) 6-9pm, Pollard Gardens
Please contact email@example.com for more information.